All of our guest rooms are delightfully decorated, featuring luxurious feather beds and cozy sitting areas, designed to ensure comfort and relaxation.
Throughout the B&B, charming collectibles are mixed with original watercolor paintings from local artists, fresh flowers and scented candles. The array of warm, vibrant colors and soft lighting complete the design details of the B&B, appealing to all of the senses. The original red and white Cape Cod style home, custom built 60 years ago, reflects that era of fine craftsmanship, found in the original oak floors, handset granite stone fireplace and the knotty pine throughout . Located in a new cottage behind the main house, the romantic Cedar and Sequoia Suites are an artistic design complement.
For your enjoyment amenities include:
- Queen feather beds, down comforters and a pile of pillows assure that you are warm and cozy
- All suites have private bathrooms. Three feature luxurious jetted tubs.
- Intimate sitting areas in each guest room are perfect for catching up on quiet time.
- Gas-log fireplaces provide a touch of romance.
- TV’s feature multiple music and entertainment channels offered by Dish Satellite
- Free WiFi, DVD players and movie selections
- New honor bars feature champagne, wines, fine chocolates and more.